This year the Sower series offers a new concept and is a great way to celebrate the 1150th anniversary of Monnaie de Paris, seven years depicting the most historically significant coins of France's history.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Roty's Sower, an emblematic figure of French numismatic history.
- Reverse: Depicts three images representing coins and the denomination of 50 Euros.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 1/4 oz Proof Gold €50 Sower Denier of Charles the Bald coin to your cart today!