This year the Sower series offers a new concept, seven years depicting the most historically significant coins of France's history!
- 100 Euro coin containing 1/2 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a contemporary interpretation of Roty's "The Sower".
- Reverse: Depicts three images representing coins and the denomination of 100 Euros.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
A low mintage adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2014 1/2 oz Proof Gold The Sower The Denier of Charles the Bald coin to your cart today!
The Edict of Pîtres, signed by Charles the Bald in 864, established the ten official minting workshops; hence the representation of the denier struck by the Parisian’s workshop at this date. A great way to celebrate the 1150th anniversary of Monnaie de Paris.