|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4206 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|
The highest aesthetics and out-of-the-ordinary design of the coin, along with the spellbinding natural charm of the lily of the valley, will enchant the most demanding lovers of exquisiteness.
- Contains .4206 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in a stylish card with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the next coin in the series, the rose.
- Reverse: Highlights a beautifully colorized lily of the valley.
Provide another display option by adding this beautiful presentation box to your order.
This Lily of the Valley coin is a part of the "Under the Charm of Flowers” series from the Mint of Poland. Add this 2013 Lily of the Valley Proof Silver coin to your order today.