Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins and are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States. This 2006 1 oz Silver Libertad has been certified as a near-perfect MS-69 by PCGS, a top coin grading service.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Finest known 2006 Silver Libertad with a population of 25 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Display your certified Silver Libertad in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The 1 oz Silver Libertad is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this certified 2006 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!