Silver Mexican Libertads have low mintages for bullion coins, with this 2006 1 oz Silver Libertad having a mintage of 300,000 coins. This example is graded an MS-68 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Display your certified Silver Libertad in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The 1 oz Silver Libertad is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this certified 2006 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!