Graded a Near Perfect Mint State-69 First Strike by PCGS, these coins have excellent investment potential with so few available.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely rare First Strike designation! Out of a total mintage of 7,408,640 only 323 coins have been graded MS-69 First Strike! No coins have been graded higher with the First Strike designation!
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the Near Perfect condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the Silver American Eagle to your cart today.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The Silver American Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Certified American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|