|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Graded a Near Perfect Mint State-69 First Strike by PCGS, these coins have excellent investment potential with so few available.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely rare First Strike designation! Out of a total mintage of 7,408,640 only 323 coins have been graded MS-69 First Strike! No coins have been graded higher with the First Strike designation!
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the Near Perfect condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the Silver American Eagle to your cart today.