These coins were issued to honor 34th President of the United States Dwight D. Eisenhower and were the last of the large-sized dollar coins issued by the U.S. This example has been graded MS-66 by PCGS.
- Contains .3161 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower, designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Reverse: Features an eagle landing on the moon clutching an olive branch.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded Eisenhower Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add this "Last of the Large Dollar" coin to your cart today!