|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.1808 troy oz|
This Silver ATB Quarter has been graded a Perfect Proof-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Contains .1808 oz actual Silver weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-70 condition.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Image of people panning next to a river, surrounded by "Great Sand Dunes,"Colorado"," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver ATB coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Silver America the Beautiful coins are treasured for their detailed designs. Add this certified 2014-S Silver ATB Sand Dunes Quarter to your cart today!
The Colorado Sand Dunes park contains the tallest sand dunes in North America, rising about 750 feet (230 m) from the floor of the San Luis Valley on the western base of the Sangre de Cristo Range, covering about 19,000 acres (7,700 ha). Researchers say that the dunes started forming less than 440,000 years ago.