As low as $8.99 per coin over spot!
The Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and this fractional coin continues the beloved Silver Libertad series that began in 1982. Cherished for its stunning design and limited bullion mintage, 1/2 oz Silver Libertads are great collector's items!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in original sealed rolls.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Handle your 1/2 oz Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/2 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 1/2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!