Key-Date coin features great luster with exceptional eye appeal. Very close to Mint State condition with just the slightest hint of wear on the high spots of the coin. Nice coin for a high grade Morgan Dollar set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is graded Almost Uncirculated-58.
- Mintage of just 400,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1895-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!