This elegant .9999 fine Silver coin celebrates the Royal Canadian Mint's attendance at the 43rd World Money Fair in Berlin, Germany. This coin, authorized by the World Money Fair, has a low mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated within a maroon clamshell case and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic maple leaf design with a small World Money Fair privy, celebrating the Royal Canadian Mint's attendance at the 43rd WMF in Berlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Celebrate the most prominent numismatic event worldwide. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Lunar World Money Fair Privy coin to your cart today!