This coin reveals something new every time it is looked at! Canadian artist and muralist Tim Barnard has outdone himself with this unique compilation of over 50 distinct images symbolizing a dynamic mix of various aspects of Canadiana.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case and protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a circular design which includes more than 50 distinct images symbolizing elements of Canada both broadly iconic and personal to the artist himself.
- Mintage of only 300 coins.
- Each coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint assurance specialists.
This mesmerizing design offers something new for the viewer at each glance: scenes from First Nations culture, art, mythology, Canadian flora and fauna, and people bundled up against winter's chill. Add the 2 oz Proof Gold $250 Canadian Contemporary Art coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|