|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This coin reveals something new every time it is looked at! Canadian artist and muralist Tim Barnard has outdone himself with this unique compilation of over 50 distinct images symbolizing a dynamic mix of various aspects of Canadiana.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case and protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a circular design which includes more than 50 distinct images symbolizing elements of Canada both broadly iconic and personal to the artist himself.
- Mintage of only 300 coins.
- Each coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint assurance specialists.
Add the 2 oz Proof Gold $250 Canadian Contemporary Art coin to your cart today!
This mesmerizing design offers something new for the viewer at each glance: scenes from First Nations culture, art, mythology, Canadian flora and fauna, and people bundled up against winter's chill.