Any quantity only $3.99 per coin over spot!
The Lunar Britannia is the first Silver coin series struck by the 1,100 year old British Royal Mint using their new privy marked rim technique to deter counterfeiting. The privy marked rim features a total of eight iconic Year of the Horse emblems.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
- These coins are in BU condition but may contain some milk spots.
Protect and display your Silver Britannia with Horse Privy in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this incredibly unique 1 oz Silver Britannia with Horse Privy to your cart today!