These coins will be beautifully toned on the obverse and/or reverse and will be limited to the supply we have on hand. Dates and mintmarks of our choice.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Coins in this listing will be beautifully toned on the obverse and/or reverse.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this beautifully toned MS-66 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!