Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the 2014 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-68 First Strike condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Population of only 9 coins. Highest grade given by PCGS!*
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “14” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This unique coin is perfect for a collector. Add this First Strike 2014 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
* Population report as of October 16, 2014.
The 2014 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf features a new form of security through the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Gold Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later. APMEX is a recognized Bullion DNA dealer for trusted RCM products.