The fifth coin in the "Fascinating Wildlife" series is the Cotton-Top Tamarin. This oval shaped coin with an antique finish depicts the Cotton-Top Tamarin also known as the Pinche tamarin. It is a small New World monkey found in tropical forest edges.
- Each coin has been individually numbered and is therefore unique.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: Front view of the Cotton-Top Tamarin face.
- Reverse: Fiji Coat of Arms.
Add this CottonTop Tamarin coin to your cart today!