This third edition to the Tokelau Lunar series is considered low-mintage for the Silver bullion community. The 2014 issue features the majestic horse, one of the most valued and loved animals around the world.
- Contains 1 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley depiction of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II above the Tokelau coat of arms.
- Reverse: Features a finely detailed mare looking onward, her foal frolicking behind her in the tall grasses.
- Coin designed and produced by Treasures of Oz.
- Minted at the Sunshine Mint.
These coins exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse: 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014. Add this 2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your order today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|