The third edition to the Tokelau Lunar series, this coin is considered low-mintage for the Silver bullion community.
- Contains 1 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley depiction of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II above the Tokelau coat of arms.
- Reverse: Features a finely detailed mare looking onward, her foal frolicking behind her in the tall grasses oblivious to the world outside the serenity it currently knows.
- Minted at the Sunshine Mint.
- Mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Coin designed and produced by Treasures of Oz.
These coins exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse: 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014. Add this 2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your order today!
Tokelau is a territory of New Zealand in the South Pacific Ocean that consists of three tropical coral atolls with a combined land area of 10 km² and a population of approximately 1,400. Its capital rotates yearly
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|