|Mint Mark:||N - Mem|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Israel Gov't Coins & Medals Corp.|
This is the second 1 oz, .999-fine Proof Silver coin offered by the Holy Land Mint. This coin depicts the Jordan River and is the second coin in the "View of Israel" series produced by the Holy Land Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A view of the Jordan River against the horizon of the Hermon Mountain Range in the foreground.
- Reverse: The denomination, year of issue, and the word "Israel" in Hebrew, English and Arabic.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 2 New Sheqalim.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2013 Israel 2 NIS Jordan River coin to your cart today!