The Royal Canadian Mint has long been known for high quality .9999 fine Silver products and this uniquely sized item continues that tradition. Each of these unique 1.5 oz Silver coins depicts a sly arctic fox in the Canadian landscape.
- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 15 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: Features an arctic fox, with weight and purity listed below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your unique 1.5 oz Silver Arctic Fox coin by adding a crystal clear coin capsule to your order.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Silver coin collection for its unique size and Royal Canadian Mint beauty. Add the 1.5 oz Silver Arctic Fox coin to your cart today!
The arctic fox is also known as the white fox, polar fox or snow fox. It has a deep thick fur which is brown in summer and white in winter.