This 1/25 oz .999 Proof Gold coin depicts David playing his harp for Saul. It is the tenth coin in the Holy Land Mint's Biblical Art Smallest Gold series.
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original box from the Holy Land Mint of Israel along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a young David with his harp resting in his lap, its notes being played for the King. Saul is pictured passively listening to David, his interest waning as he tries to overcome sadness.
- Reverse: Shows the legal tender value of 1 New Sheqalim, along with artful text around the borders that appears in several languages.
- Manufactured by the Israel Government Coins and Medals Corp.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Holy Land Mint.
A beautifully crafted 1/25 oz .999 Proof Gold coin, the exquisite attention to detail is unsurpassed and makes this piece a fantastic collectors item. Add this 1/25 oz Gold coin to your cart today!