Each 2014 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin is struck in one oz. of .999-fine pure Silver and features instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic. This ideal investment piece would make a nice addition to any porfolio!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-69 and packaged in a protective plastic NGC holder.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the MS-69 2014 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Silver Austrian Philharmonics -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Philharmonics are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|