This beautiful coin features a proof finish and ultra cameo impression, making it a rare gem and a must have for the avid coin collector.
Today, the Olympic Games are one of the most spectacular events in the world. Through sport, they display the very best of humanity, tolerance, respect and friendship, ideals to inspire and unite the world.
- Weighs 1.125 oz, which is comprised of 58.33% Gold and 41.67% Silver.
- Graded a near perfect PF-69 UCAM by NGC, may or may not come with wood box.
- Mintage of this coin is only 2,500.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful design of the Olympic torch with faces around the rim.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $300 Olympic Ideals coin to your cart today!