This vintage coin is a great investment for collectors and investors alike having circulated in the U.S. more than 150 years ago.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Civil War Era.
- Certified by NGC as XF-40 guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
Protect and display your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!