This Gold bar from Johnson Matthey was made for TD Bank after the ban of owning Gold was lifted in 1975. These bars are an attractive way to acquire collectible Gold bullion while diversifying your portfolio.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the iconic Johnson Matthey logo and pickaxe along with the weight, purity and individual serial number.
- Reverse: A design of TD Bank logos is repeated diagonally.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Browse our velvet pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this 5 oz Johnson Matthey Gold bar to your cart today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|