Series 1907 $10 Gold Certificate. These are more elusive than their 1922 counterparts.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeves.
- Graded Fine.
- Signatures: Vernon/Treat—Friedberg #1167.
- Face: Features a central portrait of Michael Hillegas, 1st Treasurer of the United States.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by sun rays in the center with the number 10 in each corner.
- The note in this listing has a few creases but has typical wear for the grade.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Gold Certificates, like circulating Gold coins were withdrawn from circulation in 1933 as part of President Franklin Roosevelt's banking policies to counteract the effects of the Great Depression. Although no longer redeemable for Gold, they are still legal tender.