With a strict total mintage of just 5,000 sets,
- Contains 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Graded an Early Release Proof 70 Ultra Cameo.
- Each set comes in a wooden collector case with a certificate of authenticity.
With a strict total mintage of just 5,000 sets, these 1 oz and 1/4 oz Proof Gold Philharmonics have been coveted since they were first issued.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, French horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add the 2014 Austria 2-Coin Gold Philharmonic Proof Set PF-70 NGC (ER) to your cart today!
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.25 troy oz|