Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are valued around the world for their .9999 fine Gold content and their simple, classic design. Since their introduction in 1979, they have been among the most popular Gold coins with both investors and collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1995 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.