This is the first year of the new three-year series. An icon of France, the Rooster appears on French 20-franc Gold coins from 1899 to 1906 and again from 1907 to 1914. The Rooster will be revealed gradually each year until the final issue of 2016.
- Contains .18 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a mint box and capsule with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the denomination surrounded by two branches that evoke the Euro symbol.
- Reverse: The entire reverse motif is framed in a hexagonal design representing the shape of the country of France.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2014 France Silver €10 Rooster coin to your cart today!