This unique two-coin set celebrating the 25th anniversary of the first Austrian Gold Philharmonic is the only way to own Gold Philharmonics in even more beautiful Proof finish. Each set comes in a wooden collector case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains a total of 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect Proof-70 condition of each coin.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Each of these beautiful .9999 fine Gold Austrian Philharmonic coins comes to you in Proof condition, allowing the well-known design to shine through. Add the 2-coin 2014 Gold Austrian Philharmonic Set to your cart today!
With a strict total mintage of just 5,000 sets, these 1 oz and 1/4 oz Proof Gold Philharmonics have been coveted since they were first issued. Both coins contain .9999 fine Gold and are minted in exceptional Proof quality, adding even more beauty to this beloved coin series.
The 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic carries a face value of 100 euro and the 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic has a face value of 25 euro.