With a strict total mintage of just 5,000 sets , these 1 oz and 1/4 oz Proof Gold Philharmonics have been coveted since they were first issued.
- Contains 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a wooden collector case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each coin is graded a near perfect Proof-69 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add the PR-69 2014 Austria 2-Coin Gold Philharmonic Proof Set to your cart today!