This unique coin celebrating the 25th anniversary of the first Austrian Gold Philharmonic is the only way to own a Gold Philharmonic coin in an even more beautiful Proof finish, and this example has been graded a perfect Proof-70 DCAM by PCGS!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 DCAM by PCGS.
- With a strict total mintage of just 5,000, this proof Gold coin has been coveted since the moment it was issued.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Proof-70 2014 Austrian 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic to your cart today!
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|