This unique coin celebrating the 25th anniversary of the first Austrian Gold Philharmonic is the only way to own a Gold Philharmonic coin in even more beautiful Proof finish, and this example has been graded a perfect Proof 70 DCAM by PCGS!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Graded a perfect Proof 70 DCAM by PCG.
With a strict total mintage of just 5,000, this proof Gold coin has been coveted since the moment it was issued.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, French horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add the 2014 Austria 1/4 oz Proof Gold Philharmonic PR-70 PCGS to your cart today!
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|