These 1/4 oz Gold Eagles are graded perfect MS-70, the highest possible grade by PCGS.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, gains even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this beautiful 2013 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!