Only $99.99 per coin over spot!
Opportunities to buy these are scarce! With this beautiful design and low mintage of just 193,000 coins, it is no wonder they are not easy to find in the United States.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 1981 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|