|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Only $99.99 per coin over spot!
Opportunities to buy these are scarce! With this beautiful design and low mintage of just 193,000 coins, it is no wonder they are not easy to find in the United States.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 1981 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!