These beautiful Proof Gold Buffalo coins were minted with a mirrorlike finish to add further beauty to a highly desired coin. One of only 18,594 coins produced, this example is certified a near-perfect 69 by NGC!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified in an NGC holder as a Proof-69 Ultra Cameo with the special ANA releases label.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products with added beauty in a Proof finish. Add this 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!