As low as $2.99 per coin over spot!
New from the Holy Land Mint is the 1 oz Jerusalem City of Peace Silver Round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage is still to be determined.
- Obverse: The outline of the city of Jerusalem with its name in English and Hebrew.
- Reverse: The year 2014, along with the Hebrew year 5774 written in Hebrew. Its weight of one troy ounce, .999 fine Silver and the Holy Land Mint logo are also listed on the reverse.
- Produced by the Holy Land Mint of Israel.
Jerusalem is a holy city to the Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Each religion has a storied history with Jerusalem, and some of the most sacred places for each are found in this ancient city. Jewish interests are rooted in the struggle of King David to capture Jerusalem and build a temple there. Christian interests come from the close relationship that Jesus had with the city, and Christians once believed Jerusalem to be the center of the world. For Muslims, Jerusalem served as the first qibla (direction of prayer), early mosques were built to face Jerusalem, and Muhammad, who is considered to be a messenger for God, often visited the city.
Holy Land Mint:
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.(ICMC) was established in 1961 and perpetually pursues their stated objective of “commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel” by specializing in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique gold and silver coins which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future. They are the exclusive distributor on behalf of the Bank of Israel of all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|