The beautiful design of the Peace Silver Dollar, by Anthony de Francisci makes this Silver dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins will arrive in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,011,000. Semi-key date Peace Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this 1934-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!