This stunning coin features two adorable pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia playing in a tree.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated and presented in a pleasant gift box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 pieces!
- Minted and issued in high quality by the Singapore Mint.
- Obverse: Displays a dash of vivid green grass and watermarked bamboos.
- Reverse: Features one panda helping another panda climb up a tree.
These coins are great for gift-giving or collecting! Add this 2012 Singapore Silver Stamp Coin to your cart today!
Silver Pandas -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Silver Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|