This is the second 1 oz .9999 fine Silver coin in the 2014 O'Canada series featuring iconic images celebrating all that makes Canada unique. A downhill skier celebrates Canada's natural wonders and the great outdoors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Kendra Dixon, presenting a panoramic view of scenic downhill skiing in the Canadian Rockies with an outer band featuring "Canada," the date and face value, as well as a small ski pole symbol.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $25 Scenic Skiing in Canada coin to your cart today!