This is the second release in the Royal Canadian Mint's series of enameled .9999 fine Silver coins featuring the amazing Great Lakes.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Coin is encapsulated in a maroon clamshell case and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an interpretation of a bathymetry map of Lake Ontario highlighted with colored enamel.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Lake Ontario coin to your cart today!