This antique finish silver coin celebrates the canonization of two popes on the same day.
- Contains .59 oz of Silver.
- Comes in capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Tanzania.
- Reverse: Features the image of Pope John XXIII and John Paul II.
Add this 2014 gilded Canonization of the Popes to your cart today!
This will be the first time in the church's history that this has occurred. On April 27th, 2014 in St. Peter's Square, Pope Francis elevated his two, still popular, predecessors John XXIII and John Paul II to saint status.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.59 troy oz|