The pig is considered to be an animal which brings good luck and wealth. This symbol of luck is immortalized in a Silver coin, making the perfect gift.
- Contains .454 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 3,333 coins.
- Comes in original capsule with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II amongst four-leaf clovers and a colorized piggy bank with a four-leaf clover in its mouth.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized piggy bank with four-leaf clover coins being inserted into its back.
- An insert made up of a transparent capsule containing a small 24-carat gilded piggy bank.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Capture your luck and hold onto it by adding this 2014 Niue Proof $1 Silver Good Luck Piggy Bank coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4547 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|