|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4547 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|
The pig is considered to be an animal which brings good luck and wealth. This symbol of luck is immortalized in a Silver coin, making the perfect gift.
- Contains .454 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 3,333 coins.
- Comes in original capsule with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II amongst four-leaf clovers and a colorized piggy bank with a four-leaf clover in its mouth.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized piggy bank with four-leaf clover coins being inserted into its back.
- An insert made up of a transparent capsule containing a small 24-carat gilded piggy bank.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Capture your luck and hold onto it by adding this 2014 Niue Proof $1 Silver Good Luck Piggy Bank coin to your cart today!