|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Gold Proof Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and because of their limited mintage they are rarely seen in North America. Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
This magnificent Proof 1/2 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2006 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!