This 1893-CC Morgan Dollar has been certified as XF-40 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin has a mintage of 677,000.
- Population of 392 coins at this grade level with 4,385 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-40 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Carson City Mint carry a "CC" mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1893-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!