This 2014 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin has beautiful details and is a perfect addition to your silver collection!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-69 and encased in a protective plastic PCGS holder.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the MS-69 2014 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!