This limited mintage set from the Holy Land Mint is from the popular Biblical Art series! Each coin has a mintage of just 5,000 coins.
- Contains three 1/25 oz Gold coins.
- Housed in the original hardwood display box with a certificate of authenticity from the Holy Land Mint!
- Obverse: * 2011 - Elijah in the Whirlwind
* 2012 - Daniel in the Den of Lions
* 2013 - David playing the Harp for Saul
- Reverse: Face Value, Israel State Emblem, "Israel" in English, Hebrew and Arabic, the Mint Year, Mint Mark and name of the coin inscribed around the border in the three languages.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N - Mem|
|Metal Content:||0.12 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Israel Gov't Coins & Medals Corp.|