This partially colored .999 Silver coin features a glass inlay and is the second release in the Sail Ship Legends Series. The unique oval shape of these coins adds interest to this entire series.
- Contains .643 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protected in plastic capsule along with a display box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Santa Maria, the largest of three ships used in Christopher Columbus' first voyage, along with a partially colored glass inlay of the Santa Maria.
- Reverse: The National Arms of the Republic of Benin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Benin government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are highly sought after by collectors for their artistic value and unique features. Add this one-of-a-kind coin to your collection today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Diameter:||32 x 54 mm|