Save money with these slightly damaged Gold Philharmonics. Each coin is guaranteed to contain 1/2 oz. of .9999 fine gold.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- These Gold pieces may have scratches, dings, scruffy, etc.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your 1/2 oz Gold Philharmonic by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add the slightly off quality Austrian 1/2 oz Gold Philharmonic coin to your cart today.
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|