|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
In 2014, the Perth Mint released special dual dated coins to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Gold Kangaroo series. This issue has a strict mintage cap of 65,000 coins, providing further collectibility on top of the unique designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the iconic red kangaroo leaping along with the “P25” mintmark, dual years 1989-2014 and the coin's purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2014 Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today!