This is the tough to find Reverse of 1878 with the overdate variety. This is a very nice coin with plenty of luster.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Tough to find overdate with Reverse of 1878 variety. PCGS labels may vary slightly.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the "CC" mint mark from the Carson City Mint.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1880/79-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!