This 1914-D $10 Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 938 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 343,500.
- Population of 938 coins at this level with 749 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914-D $10 Indian Eagle graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!